People-Centric is a Dubai base company specialized in delivering training courses in the middle east and around the word. We specialize in the following areas: - Leadership Effectiveness - Achieving Sales Results - Customer Focus
Virtual Training For Your Leaders & Teams
The World Might Be On Lockdown, But Learning Does Not Have To Stop With People-Centric.
NOW, ARE YOU READY TO EVOLVE?
We are now operating in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world where new technologies, ways of working and players’ regularly change the rules and sometimes the ‘game’ itself.
And we want you to experience this new world through a highly immersive learning game. EVIVVE!
Evivve is a multiplayer game built on the Immersive Learning Methodology. The game is designed to develop important workplace competencies through collaborative management strategies. Enhance your leaders & teams ability to work with one another remotely in this new VUCA world.
-Bring new age learning to organisation so it too can Evolve with today’s changing times.
-It’s immersive learning, i.e. learning happens through a reflective process as opposed to a directive one.
-Behaviour change and lots more! Say no to boring power-point presentations and webinars.
-Experiential learning, constantly relating key learns to the business and how learns can be applied.
-Powerful debrief and detailed development plan which shows how effective the team performed.
-Cost effective and flexible to address specific training needs.
KEY TAKEAWAYS AND COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT IN PLAY
- Develop Trust and Collaboration
- Learn and practice working as a High Performing Team (Remotely)
- Enhance Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Complex Problem Solving
- Learn to Thrive in a VUCA World. (Leadership 4.0)
- Become more Agile and Adaptive in handling crisis and significant change
- Learn how to quickly bounce back from failure
- Enhance Communication Skills
- Enhance Project Management Skills
- Emotional Intelligence when Socially Disconnected
The game including the virtual debrief is max 2 hours.
Example of a Learning Journey